#13 - C/C++, Emacs, Haskell, and Coq. The Journey
December 23rd 2021
This episode is about the journey of a programmer that converted himself into a Haskell developer after working with C/C++ for more than 10years.
Here are a few questions that you’ll find the answer to in this episode:
- What does he find so compelling about Haskell?
- Why did it make him dive deeper into the Theoretical Computer Science?
- Why did it make him learn Coq and Category Theory?
- How does Coq compare with ACL2?
- How do both Coq and ACL2 compares to TLA+?
- Did learning Coq make John a better programmer?
LinksDownload .mp3 (92.1M)